Page 1 | Page 2
Some Japan desktop wallpaper to pretty-up your computer. All off these Japanese wallpaper photos are taken by Harvey. Hope you enjoy!
Fudounanae no Taki (不動七重の滝) – Yoshinogun
Kegon Waterfall – Nikko
Old School Japanese Mailbox – Naoshima
Kyoto Gion Festival – preparation (祇園祭）
Aichi Tagata Shrine (田懸神社)
Japanese Fesitival Childrens Masks
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Japanese Emoticons Part 2 (17)
- Free iPhone App from The JapanShop (4)
- Mel: Just wondering if the app allows the readings to be displayed in hiragana instead of romaji :/
- Which is harder, Japanese or Chinese? For me. (24)
- Jorena: writing Chinese also gets harder if you use traditional characters like in Taiwan. And if studying Mandarin/Chinese in Taiwan as opposed to...