Page 1 | Page 2
Some Japan desktop wallpaper to pretty-up your computer. All off these Japanese wallpaper photos are taken by Harvey. Hope you enjoy!
Fudounanae no Taki (不動七重の滝) – Yoshinogun
Kegon Waterfall – Nikko
Old School Japanese Mailbox – Naoshima
Kyoto Gion Festival – preparation (祇園祭）
Aichi Tagata Shrine (田懸神社)
Japanese Fesitival Childrens Masks
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Five Ways to get or stay Stuck in an Expat Bubble (6)
- Eorthisio: Sticking with other expats is a major mistake to avoid at all costs, especially in Asian countries. From my personal experience people...
- Hanshin Tigers! (21)
- A Poem by Misuzu Kaneko (7)
- Timothy Takemoto: I wonder how “ii” became “wonderful.”
- News in Slow (as in speed) Japanese (2)
- msg: Even if I don’t understand the comedy skits, somehow they were funny. :)