Page 1 | Page 2
Some Japan desktop wallpaper to pretty-up your computer. All off these Japanese wallpaper photos are taken by Harvey. Hope you enjoy!
Fudounanae no Taki (不動七重の滝) – Yoshinogun
Kegon Waterfall – Nikko
Old School Japanese Mailbox – Naoshima
Kyoto Gion Festival – preparation (祇園祭）
Aichi Tagata Shrine (田懸神社)
Japanese Fesitival Childrens Masks
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Shaking Like a Poor Man (5)
- rugged_individual: Actually, the point of calling it poor man shake is that DOING it will cause you to demonstrate a lack of discipline, posture...
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (43)
- Maria: Hey I was wondering, when did you hear back from IUC about getting in? I know the website says in mid-March, but how long was it for you?...
- Help a Newbie Get Work in Japan (42)
- Deepika-deepix Arora: You can improve your language from http://preply.com/en/japanese- by-skype