Page 1 | Page 2
Some Japan desktop wallpaper to pretty-up your computer. All off these Japanese wallpaper photos are taken by Harvey. Hope you enjoy!
Fudounanae no Taki (不動七重の滝) – Yoshinogun
Kegon Waterfall – Nikko
Old School Japanese Mailbox – Naoshima
Kyoto Gion Festival – preparation (祇園祭）
Aichi Tagata Shrine (田懸神社)
Japanese Fesitival Childrens Masks
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Life-sized Gundam Model in Tokyo (3)
- Vaughan MacDonald: Yeah that looks pretty cool. Oh hey, Big Zam!
- Denki Anma Attack (7)
- paulyhart: Putting the LAY in Frito Lay
- Study Abroad in Japan Tips from Joe in Japan (10)
- digiprog III: Very impressive comments to read that,thank you for reporting this,it is very useful,Looking forward to another great article. Good...
- Differences between Western and Asian Culture (13)
- RobinHoodGuest: Sadly yes, the author mentions that people in India do not queue properly and he is right. I am an Indian and live in India but I...
- Spiderman Goods (6)
- Brianna Thurman: Those are… the most AWESOME pieces of Spidey merchandise I’ve ever seen!! OwO