Older JapanNewbie Stuff (We’re talking +5 years)
Japan Employment Information
Observing Japan – Japanese Politics
Japan Blogs (sites?) I Read
Black Tokyo – Japan with an Afro twist.
Osaka Insider – A thoughtful blog on my favorite city in Japan.
All Japanese All the Time – If you study Japanese you know this site already.
i, cjw ~.::.~ hiking and climbing in japan – The photography. The locals. The stories. This blog is amazing.
Japan Probe – Sometimes important, always interesting news from Japan.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)
- Japan This!: Linguistically speaking there is no basis for either connection. This is called pseudo-etymology or para-etymology. If it becomes...
- yoshihito: siks have a word: “sewa” meaning “help, assist”, maybe the origin of the japanese word “sewa”. There...
- The Shade: Many words are pretty much the same. Naraku in japanese has the same meaning as Narak in hindi. (i.e Hell.) There were some other words...
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (43)
- Maria: Hey I was wondering, when did you hear back from IUC about getting in? I know the website says in mid-March, but how long was it for you?...
- Help a Newbie Get Work in Japan (42)
- Deepika-deepix Arora: You can improve your language from http://preply.com/en/japanese- by-skype