Older JapanNewbie Stuff (We’re talking +5 years)
Japan Employment Information
Observing Japan – Japanese Politics
Japan Blogs (sites?) I Read
Black Tokyo – Japan with an Afro twist.
Osaka Insider – A thoughtful blog on my favorite city in Japan.
All Japanese All the Time – If you study Japanese you know this site already.
i, cjw ~.::.~ hiking and climbing in japan – The photography. The locals. The stories. This blog is amazing.
Japan Probe – Sometimes important, always interesting news from Japan.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Which is harder, Japanese or Chinese? For me. (23)
- someguy: I’m coming in from the other side of the equation. I am quite proficient in French and curious about Japanese (or possibly...
- Review: Kanji Solitaire for iOS (1)
- purify_the_body: Thanks for this, newbie. I like this app.
- Tarako song explained (17)
- Gracie-chan: Really catchy tune! I thought kewbie dolls from the commericals were realky cute! They reminded me of russian nesting dolls.
- Giant Takoyaki (7)
- andreni burton: i loves takoyaki very delicious…. :9
- Japanese ebooks at Aozora Bunko (6)
- Mick: hi Harvey could you send to my email your detailed instruction manual preferably with the japanese text and then the translation into english...