Older JapanNewbie Stuff (We’re talking +5 years)
Japan Employment Information
Observing Japan – Japanese Politics
Japan Blogs (sites?) I Read
Black Tokyo – Japan with an Afro twist.
Osaka Insider – A thoughtful blog on my favorite city in Japan.
All Japanese All the Time – If you study Japanese you know this site already.
i, cjw ~.::.~ hiking and climbing in japan – The photography. The locals. The stories. This blog is amazing.
Japan Probe – Sometimes important, always interesting news from Japan.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Maborosi (8)
- Gaylan Mathiesen: I very much enjoyed Maborosi, but then I lived in Japan for 11 years. I also enjoy European movies, so a slower pace...
- Which is harder, Japanese or Chinese? For me. (25)
- Crystal Lai: As a native Chinese speaker, I always find it humorous when I see english translations of Chinese names. Like the...
- Japanese Language School Recommendations (11)
- Josh: I went to KAI in 2012/13. The problem is that it has too many Western students at about 90% mark meaning that the use of other languages are...
- Chocolate Banana (16)
- Shilo Rives: fun phalluses!
- Life-sized Gundam Model in Tokyo (3)
- Vaughan MacDonald: Yeah that looks pretty cool. Oh hey, Big Zam!