Looking for some fun Japanese music to listen to?
The video features all the famous places in Osaka. Dotonbori Bridge, Tsutenkaku, Taiyou no Tou, and the entire video is in Kansai dialect. What more could you ask for?
It also includes funny commentary on Osaka life, like Grandma’s who talk super fast and non-stop, and
Chorus so you can sing along:
誰が何と言おうと 大阪UP！ (dare ga nanto iouto Osaka Up!)
地元LOVEやろ？ 大阪UP！ (jimoto Love uaro? Osaka Up!)
Osaka Up! x2
Whatever anyone says, OSAKA UP!
Osaka Up! x2
Hometown love right!? Osaka Up!
That was fun.
Catch the lyrics to Osaka Up! here – unofficial but they seem to be correct.
You can follow Shingo Nishinari on Twitter.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (42)
- Paula: Harvey, would you mind telling me a bit about the content of Japanese Entrance Exam. I have studied Japanese for two years at the University...
- Japanese Content on Netflix (18)
- Olivia: are there any Japanese subtitles on netflix?!?
- How I use my Kindle (35)
- Jullie: Hello, if you need to convert pdf files to mobi or epub formats for your Kindle, I recommend to have a look at this free toolkit kitpdf.com...
- Five Ways to get or stay Stuck in an Expat Bubble (6)
- Eorthisio: Sticking with other expats is a major mistake to avoid at all costs, especially in Asian countries. From my personal experience people...
- Hanshin Tigers! (21)
- John Box: Hi Harvey. Sorry to post here but I can’t make it through the Captcha on your contact page. I’d like to offer you a copy of...