Looking for some fun Japanese music to listen to?
The video features all the famous places in Osaka. Dotonbori Bridge, Tsutenkaku, Taiyou no Tou, and the entire video is in Kansai dialect. What more could you ask for?
It also includes funny commentary on Osaka life, like Grandma’s who talk super fast and non-stop, and
Chorus so you can sing along:
誰が何と言おうと 大阪UP！ (dare ga nanto iouto Osaka Up!)
地元LOVEやろ？ 大阪UP！ (jimoto Love uaro? Osaka Up!)
Osaka Up! x2
Whatever anyone says, OSAKA UP!
Osaka Up! x2
Hometown love right!? Osaka Up!
That was fun.
Catch the lyrics to Osaka Up! here – unofficial but they seem to be correct.
You can follow Shingo Nishinari on Twitter.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Hanshin Tigers! (20)
- Yeayeaohyea: Hey cool blog, any idea where I can get a tigers jersey?
- A Poem by Misuzu Kaneko (7)
- Timothy Takemoto: I wonder how “ii” became “wonderful.”
- News in Slow (as in speed) Japanese (2)
- msg: Even if I don’t understand the comedy skits, somehow they were funny. :)
- Rape of Nanking (24)
- Toshiaki Haginoya: “Rape of Nanking” is hoax. People who believe Nanking Massacre actually took place must visit this site.People who...
- Maborosi (8)
- Gaylan Mathiesen: I very much enjoyed Maborosi, but then I lived in Japan for 11 years. I also enjoy European movies, so a slower pace...