Looking for some fun Japanese music to listen to?
The video features all the famous places in Osaka. Dotonbori Bridge, Tsutenkaku, Taiyou no Tou, and the entire video is in Kansai dialect. What more could you ask for?
It also includes funny commentary on Osaka life, like Grandma’s who talk super fast and non-stop, and
Chorus so you can sing along:
誰が何と言おうと 大阪UP！ (dare ga nanto iouto Osaka Up!)
地元LOVEやろ？ 大阪UP！ (jimoto Love uaro? Osaka Up!)
Osaka Up! x2
Whatever anyone says, OSAKA UP!
Osaka Up! x2
Hometown love right!? Osaka Up!
That was fun.
Catch the lyrics to Osaka Up! here – unofficial but they seem to be correct.
You can follow Shingo Nishinari on Twitter.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Five Ways to get or stay Stuck in an Expat Bubble (6)
- Eorthisio: Sticking with other expats is a major mistake to avoid at all costs, especially in Asian countries. From my personal experience people...
- Hanshin Tigers! (21)
- A Poem by Misuzu Kaneko (7)
- Timothy Takemoto: I wonder how “ii” became “wonderful.”
- News in Slow (as in speed) Japanese (2)
- msg: Even if I don’t understand the comedy skits, somehow they were funny. :)