If you’re into Japanese rock and… camera flashes… you’ll probably find this to be pretty interesting. This is the video for the song Bright Siren by a Japanese band called androp.
They used 250 cameras to set this up. Pretty impressive in terms of scale!
Fun stuff. If you check their official website you can even add your own light message to the end of the video! Yippie!
Official website for androp Bright Siren.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)
- Japan This!: Linguistically speaking there is no basis for either connection. This is called pseudo-etymology or para-etymology. If it becomes...
- yoshihito: siks have a word: “sewa” meaning “help, assist”, maybe the origin of the japanese word “sewa”. There...
- The Shade: Many words are pretty much the same. Naraku in japanese has the same meaning as Narak in hindi. (i.e Hell.) There were some other words...
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (43)
- Maria: Hey I was wondering, when did you hear back from IUC about getting in? I know the website says in mid-March, but how long was it for you?...
- Help a Newbie Get Work in Japan (42)
- Deepika-deepix Arora: You can improve your language from http://preply.com/en/japanese- by-skype