There are many many ways to donate, but here’s another one.
If you buy this girl’s songs on Band Camp she’ll donate 100% of the proceeds to Red Cross.
She studies Japanese too. Her songs only cost one dollar. Support her dream, support Japan, support a JapanNewbie. What more could you ask for? Go young people go young people go!
Great to see people coming together!
Other ways to donate.
Txt “JAPAN” or “TSUNAMI” to 20222 to donate $10 (Save the Children Federation)
Txt “4JAPAN” or “4TSUNAMI” to 20222 to donate $10 (World Vision)
Txt “MERCY” to 25283 to donate $10 (Mercy Corps)
Txt “SUPPORT” to 85944 to donate $10 (ADRA)
Txt “MED” to 80888 to donate $10 (Assist International Medical Corps)
Txt “JAPAN” to 80888 to donate $10 (Salvation Army)
Txt “REDCROSS” to 90999 to donate $10 (American Red Cross)
A list of short codes to donate to Japan.
がんばれ all those people in Japan and those affected by the quake elsewhere!
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Life-sized Gundam Model in Tokyo (3)
- Vaughan MacDonald: Yeah that looks pretty cool. Oh hey, Big Zam!
- Denki Anma Attack (7)
- paulyhart: Putting the LAY in Frito Lay
- Study Abroad in Japan Tips from Joe in Japan (10)
- digiprog III: Very impressive comments to read that,thank you for reporting this,it is very useful,Looking forward to another great article. Good...
- Differences between Western and Asian Culture (13)
- RobinHoodGuest: Sadly yes, the author mentions that people in India do not queue properly and he is right. I am an Indian and live in India but I...
- Spiderman Goods (6)
- Brianna Thurman: Those are… the most AWESOME pieces of Spidey merchandise I’ve ever seen!! OwO