Some Japanese that you can learn from this video.
This isn’t a transcription, but should help!
Metals (metallic objects)
No, I don’t have any. (in response to the “do you have any metal objects question.)
鳴る なる naru
To ring out. The guy says, 鳴っちゃいましたからね a lot, as in, “See! It’s ringing! That’s why!”
Also, 鳴ってますんでね。(“Because it’s ringing, ya see.”)
Aren’t you touching (her) a bit too much!?
触る sawaru to touch.
なんか金属入ってますか、これ？ nanka kinzoku haittemasenka, kore?
Are there any metals in there?
I’m going to take a look. (polite form)
上を脱いで下さい ue wo nuide kudasai
Take of your top.
Because these are the rules.
What. Are. You. DOING!?!
You can’t wear it.
You can’t take her with you!
I went through the new security this Thanksgiving season and got a pretty frisky upper body pat down because I was wearing a baggy hoody. It tickled.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Life-sized Gundam Model in Tokyo (3)
- Vaughan MacDonald: Yeah that looks pretty cool. Oh hey, Big Zam!
- Denki Anma Attack (7)
- paulyhart: Putting the LAY in Frito Lay
- Study Abroad in Japan Tips from Joe in Japan (10)
- digiprog III: Very impressive comments to read that,thank you for reporting this,it is very useful,Looking forward to another great article. Good...
- Differences between Western and Asian Culture (13)
- RobinHoodGuest: Sadly yes, the author mentions that people in India do not queue properly and he is right. I am an Indian and live in India but I...
- Spiderman Goods (6)
- Brianna Thurman: Those are… the most AWESOME pieces of Spidey merchandise I’ve ever seen!! OwO