Some Japanese that you can learn from this video.
This isn’t a transcription, but should help!
Metals (metallic objects)
No, I don’t have any. (in response to the “do you have any metal objects question.)
鳴る なる naru
To ring out. The guy says, 鳴っちゃいましたからね a lot, as in, “See! It’s ringing! That’s why!”
Also, 鳴ってますんでね。(“Because it’s ringing, ya see.”)
Aren’t you touching (her) a bit too much!?
触る sawaru to touch.
なんか金属入ってますか、これ？ nanka kinzoku haittemasenka, kore?
Are there any metals in there?
I’m going to take a look. (polite form)
上を脱いで下さい ue wo nuide kudasai
Take of your top.
Because these are the rules.
What. Are. You. DOING!?!
You can’t wear it.
You can’t take her with you!
I went through the new security this Thanksgiving season and got a pretty frisky upper body pat down because I was wearing a baggy hoody. It tickled.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Japanese Content on Netflix (18)
- Olivia: are there any Japanese subtitles on netflix?!?
- How I use my Kindle (35)
- Jullie: Hello, if you need to convert pdf files to mobi or epub formats for your Kindle, I recommend to have a look at this free toolkit kitpdf.com...
- Five Ways to get or stay Stuck in an Expat Bubble (6)
- Eorthisio: Sticking with other expats is a major mistake to avoid at all costs, especially in Asian countries. From my personal experience people...
- Hanshin Tigers! (21)