Learn Kansaiben the Daichen style! (チンピラ？）
In order to, “add value,” I have provided the Japanese text of the Kansai-ben.
Starting from 0:41 in the video
Other guy: やめてください。落ち着いて下さい。
(eating – おいしいですね)
If anyone want’s to do a hiragana only or romaji version feel free to throw it in the comments.
Here is another quick Daichen video introducing AKAN.
If you love Kansai-ben, be sure to check out our Kansai-ben teaching iPhone App.
You might also like these other Kansai-ben related posts!
Kansai-ben Converter – convert your standard Japanese into Kansai-ben!
Kansai-ben Lesson 1 from yours truly.
There are more Kansai-ben related things on this blog, just hit the search.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Hanshin Tigers! (20)
- Yeayeaohyea: Hey cool blog, any idea where I can get a tigers jersey?
- A Poem by Misuzu Kaneko (7)
- Timothy Takemoto: I wonder how “ii” became “wonderful.”
- News in Slow (as in speed) Japanese (2)
- msg: Even if I don’t understand the comedy skits, somehow they were funny. :)
- Rape of Nanking (24)
- Toshiaki Haginoya: “Rape of Nanking” is hoax. People who believe Nanking Massacre actually took place must visit this site.People who...
- Maborosi (8)
- Gaylan Mathiesen: I very much enjoyed Maborosi, but then I lived in Japan for 11 years. I also enjoy European movies, so a slower pace...