Learn Kansaiben the Daichen style! (チンピラ？）
In order to, “add value,” I have provided the Japanese text of the Kansai-ben.
Starting from 0:41 in the video
Other guy: やめてください。落ち着いて下さい。
(eating – おいしいですね)
If anyone want’s to do a hiragana only or romaji version feel free to throw it in the comments.
Here is another quick Daichen video introducing AKAN.
If you love Kansai-ben, be sure to check out our Kansai-ben teaching iPhone App.
You might also like these other Kansai-ben related posts!
Kansai-ben Converter – convert your standard Japanese into Kansai-ben!
Kansai-ben Lesson 1 from yours truly.
There are more Kansai-ben related things on this blog, just hit the search.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (43)
- Maria: Hey I was wondering, when did you hear back from IUC about getting in? I know the website says in mid-March, but how long was it for you?...
- Help a Newbie Get Work in Japan (42)
- Deepika-deepix Arora: You can improve your language from http://preply.com/en/japanese- by-skype
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (8)
- The Shade: Many words are pretty much the same. Naraku in japanese has the same meaning as Narak in hindi. (i.e Hell.) There were some other words...
- Bad Priest (8)