Get your fake Japanese licenses here!
They have a wide range of products.
They have like 8 different licenses that they announce in the Mousou License introduction video on YouTube. Seems there are a few more in the product list now though.
My favorite is this one…
魔法使用許可証 – You can use magic freely with this license.
From the website:
My rough translation:
I want to use magic but… is it really OK?
I won’t be caught by magic user hunters even if I use my magic?
If you have these anxieties this is the license for you!
Fun. Silly. Japan.
You can order them online and even get them in Tokyu Hands in Shibuya now! You can have them created inside Tokyo Hands for a limited time… starting… Tomorrow!
The special Tokyu Hands dates are: April 17, 18, 24, 25 and May 1st and May 2nd.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Life-sized Gundam Model in Tokyo (3)
- Vaughan MacDonald: Yeah that looks pretty cool. Oh hey, Big Zam!
- Denki Anma Attack (7)
- paulyhart: Putting the LAY in Frito Lay
- Study Abroad in Japan Tips from Joe in Japan (10)
- digiprog III: Very impressive comments to read that,thank you for reporting this,it is very useful,Looking forward to another great article. Good...
- Differences between Western and Asian Culture (13)
- RobinHoodGuest: Sadly yes, the author mentions that people in India do not queue properly and he is right. I am an Indian and live in India but I...
- Spiderman Goods (6)
- Brianna Thurman: Those are… the most AWESOME pieces of Spidey merchandise I’ve ever seen!! OwO