Get your fake Japanese licenses here!
They have a wide range of products.
They have like 8 different licenses that they announce in the Mousou License introduction video on YouTube. Seems there are a few more in the product list now though.
My favorite is this one…
魔法使用許可証 – You can use magic freely with this license.
From the website:
My rough translation:
I want to use magic but… is it really OK?
I won’t be caught by magic user hunters even if I use my magic?
If you have these anxieties this is the license for you!
Fun. Silly. Japan.
You can order them online and even get them in Tokyu Hands in Shibuya now! You can have them created inside Tokyo Hands for a limited time… starting… Tomorrow!
The special Tokyu Hands dates are: April 17, 18, 24, 25 and May 1st and May 2nd.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Hanshin Tigers! (20)
- Yeayeaohyea: Hey cool blog, any idea where I can get a tigers jersey?
- A Poem by Misuzu Kaneko (7)
- Timothy Takemoto: I wonder how “ii” became “wonderful.”
- News in Slow (as in speed) Japanese (2)
- msg: Even if I don’t understand the comedy skits, somehow they were funny. :)
- Rape of Nanking (24)
- Toshiaki Haginoya: “Rape of Nanking” is hoax. People who believe Nanking Massacre actually took place must visit this site.People who...
- Maborosi (8)
- Gaylan Mathiesen: I very much enjoyed Maborosi, but then I lived in Japan for 11 years. I also enjoy European movies, so a slower pace...