Get your fake Japanese licenses here!
They have a wide range of products.
They have like 8 different licenses that they announce in the Mousou License introduction video on YouTube. Seems there are a few more in the product list now though.
My favorite is this one…
魔法使用許可証 – You can use magic freely with this license.
From the website:
My rough translation:
I want to use magic but… is it really OK?
I won’t be caught by magic user hunters even if I use my magic?
If you have these anxieties this is the license for you!
Fun. Silly. Japan.
You can order them online and even get them in Tokyu Hands in Shibuya now! You can have them created inside Tokyo Hands for a limited time… starting… Tomorrow!
The special Tokyu Hands dates are: April 17, 18, 24, 25 and May 1st and May 2nd.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Shaking Like a Poor Man (5)
- rugged_individual: Actually, the point of calling it poor man shake is that DOING it will cause you to demonstrate a lack of discipline, posture...
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (43)
- Maria: Hey I was wondering, when did you hear back from IUC about getting in? I know the website says in mid-March, but how long was it for you?...
- Help a Newbie Get Work in Japan (42)
- Deepika-deepix Arora: You can improve your language from http://preply.com/en/japanese- by-skype