Get your fake Japanese licenses here!
They have a wide range of products.
They have like 8 different licenses that they announce in the Mousou License introduction video on YouTube. Seems there are a few more in the product list now though.
My favorite is this one…
魔法使用許可証 – You can use magic freely with this license.
From the website:
My rough translation:
I want to use magic but… is it really OK?
I won’t be caught by magic user hunters even if I use my magic?
If you have these anxieties this is the license for you!
Fun. Silly. Japan.
You can order them online and even get them in Tokyu Hands in Shibuya now! You can have them created inside Tokyo Hands for a limited time… starting… Tomorrow!
The special Tokyu Hands dates are: April 17, 18, 24, 25 and May 1st and May 2nd.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- You Reap What You Sow (5)
- Axel: Oh, ignore those who giggled, Jesus. I would be really impressed if any Japanese learner even tried to use a phrase 十人十色 (an English...
- Learning Japanese through Proverbs (5)
- Mark: I’m trying to translate this Japanese mantra, can you help? #hawaiianShaman
- Shaking Like a Poor Man (5)
- rugged_individual: Actually, the point of calling it poor man shake is that DOING it will cause you to demonstrate a lack of discipline, posture...
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)