Found this cool Tokyo Subway Map on WhiteRabbitPress.com.
It’s designed by a Korean graphic designer who does maps of other cities as well.
Notice that the Tokyo Map looks like the Japanese flag.
It’s available in the following sizes from White Rabbit Press:
Check out this other post on Tokyo.JapanTimes.co.jp on the same maps.
Also check out the designers website.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Five Ways to get or stay Stuck in an Expat Bubble (6)
- Eorthisio: Sticking with other expats is a major mistake to avoid at all costs, especially in Asian countries. From my personal experience people...
- Hanshin Tigers! (21)
- A Poem by Misuzu Kaneko (7)
- Timothy Takemoto: I wonder how “ii” became “wonderful.”
- News in Slow (as in speed) Japanese (2)
- msg: Even if I don’t understand the comedy skits, somehow they were funny. :)