Found this cool Tokyo Subway Map on WhiteRabbitPress.com.
It’s designed by a Korean graphic designer who does maps of other cities as well.
Notice that the Tokyo Map looks like the Japanese flag.
It’s available in the following sizes from White Rabbit Press:
Check out this other post on Tokyo.JapanTimes.co.jp on the same maps.
Also check out the designers website.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Shaking Like a Poor Man (5)
- rugged_individual: Actually, the point of calling it poor man shake is that DOING it will cause you to demonstrate a lack of discipline, posture...
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (43)
- Maria: Hey I was wondering, when did you hear back from IUC about getting in? I know the website says in mid-March, but how long was it for you?...
- Help a Newbie Get Work in Japan (42)
- Deepika-deepix Arora: You can improve your language from http://preply.com/en/japanese- by-skype