Found this cool Tokyo Subway Map on WhiteRabbitPress.com.
It’s designed by a Korean graphic designer who does maps of other cities as well.
Notice that the Tokyo Map looks like the Japanese flag.
It’s available in the following sizes from White Rabbit Press:
Check out this other post on Tokyo.JapanTimes.co.jp on the same maps.
Also check out the designers website.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Japanese Content on Netflix (18)
- Olivia: are there any Japanese subtitles on netflix?!?
- How I use my Kindle (35)
- Jullie: Hello, if you need to convert pdf files to mobi or epub formats for your Kindle, I recommend to have a look at this free toolkit kitpdf.com...
- Five Ways to get or stay Stuck in an Expat Bubble (6)
- Eorthisio: Sticking with other expats is a major mistake to avoid at all costs, especially in Asian countries. From my personal experience people...
- Hanshin Tigers! (21)