Finally, a place where you can buy a Fully-Automatic Takoyaki Maker online and have it shipped overseas. If you still haven’t made that last minute holiday gift purchase for that special Japanese-loving someone, this might be worth a look!
Did I say “fully automatic?” Why yes, yes I did.
I have actually never seen a fully-automatic Takoyaki Maker before – this is pretty swank!
This thing flips and rounds the Takoyaki for you, so you don’t have to be all busy with the stick turning them. Well, not -as- busy anyway. As you can see from the video, you have to be sure that one side is pretty well cooked before you start the motor to get the auto flipping going, but once you get it right it’s pretty cool. Plus, it’s fun to watch.
If you’re still wondering what to get your very special Japan geek for the holiday season, maybe this Takoyaki maker is worth a look.
Check the links below if you want some more background information on Takoyaki!
Vintage JapanNewbie from 2005: Takoyaki.
Takoyaki Party 2006
Takoyaki Home Party!
How to make Takoyaki at Home
Haagen Dazs Takoyaki!?
You can BE Takoyaki
Takoyaki with Green Onions in Osaka.
Osaka Meal. Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- You Reap What You Sow (5)
- Axel: Oh, ignore those who giggled, Jesus. I would be really impressed if any Japanese learner even tried to use a phrase 十人十色 (an English...
- Learning Japanese through Proverbs (5)
- Mark: I’m trying to translate this Japanese mantra, can you help? #hawaiianShaman
- Shaking Like a Poor Man (5)
- rugged_individual: Actually, the point of calling it poor man shake is that DOING it will cause you to demonstrate a lack of discipline, posture...
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)