Here is a blog called Translator’s Tools that I recently discovered that is run by a Japanese-English translator who also happens to be a techie.
He blogs about ways to use personal computing technology to make translating jobs go more smoothly. Good stuff, very professional. This post on how to pinpoint glosseries on the web on specific topics is expecially accessible and quickly usable!
Give it a look!
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Hanshin Tigers! (20)
- Yeayeaohyea: Hey cool blog, any idea where I can get a tigers jersey?
- A Poem by Misuzu Kaneko (7)
- Timothy Takemoto: I wonder how “ii” became “wonderful.”
- News in Slow (as in speed) Japanese (2)
- msg: Even if I don’t understand the comedy skits, somehow they were funny. :)
- Rape of Nanking (24)
- Toshiaki Haginoya: “Rape of Nanking” is hoax. People who believe Nanking Massacre actually took place must visit this site.People who...
- Maborosi (8)
- Gaylan Mathiesen: I very much enjoyed Maborosi, but then I lived in Japan for 11 years. I also enjoy European movies, so a slower pace...