Here is a blog called Translator’s Tools that I recently discovered that is run by a Japanese-English translator who also happens to be a techie.
He blogs about ways to use personal computing technology to make translating jobs go more smoothly. Good stuff, very professional. This post on how to pinpoint glosseries on the web on specific topics is expecially accessible and quickly usable!
Give it a look!
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Japanese Content on Netflix (18)
- Olivia: are there any Japanese subtitles on netflix?!?
- How I use my Kindle (35)
- Jullie: Hello, if you need to convert pdf files to mobi or epub formats for your Kindle, I recommend to have a look at this free toolkit kitpdf.com...
- Five Ways to get or stay Stuck in an Expat Bubble (6)
- Eorthisio: Sticking with other expats is a major mistake to avoid at all costs, especially in Asian countries. From my personal experience people...
- Hanshin Tigers! (21)