Here is a blog called Translator’s Tools that I recently discovered that is run by a Japanese-English translator who also happens to be a techie.
He blogs about ways to use personal computing technology to make translating jobs go more smoothly. Good stuff, very professional. This post on how to pinpoint glosseries on the web on specific topics is expecially accessible and quickly usable!
Give it a look!
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Review: Kanji Solitaire for iOS (1)
- purify_the_body: Thanks for this, newbie. I like this app.
- Tarako song explained (17)
- Gracie-chan: Really catchy tune! I thought kewbie dolls from the commericals were realky cute! They reminded me of russian nesting dolls.
- Giant Takoyaki (7)
- andreni burton: i loves takoyaki very delicious…. :9
- Japanese ebooks at Aozora Bunko (6)
- Mick: hi Harvey could you send to my email your detailed instruction manual preferably with the japanese text and then the translation into english...
- Japanese Wedding Gifts (16)
- Rich Kooyer: Hi There! This article is very helpful. We had our civil ceremony last month and now will have a chapel ceremony in June. Is there one...