Here is a blog called Translator’s Tools that I recently discovered that is run by a Japanese-English translator who also happens to be a techie.
He blogs about ways to use personal computing technology to make translating jobs go more smoothly. Good stuff, very professional. This post on how to pinpoint glosseries on the web on specific topics is expecially accessible and quickly usable!
Give it a look!
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- You Reap What You Sow (5)
- Axel: Oh, ignore those who giggled, Jesus. I would be really impressed if any Japanese learner even tried to use a phrase 十人十色 (an English...
- Learning Japanese through Proverbs (5)
- Mark: I’m trying to translate this Japanese mantra, can you help? #hawaiianShaman
- Shaking Like a Poor Man (5)
- rugged_individual: Actually, the point of calling it poor man shake is that DOING it will cause you to demonstrate a lack of discipline, posture...
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)