Here is a blog called Translator’s Tools that I recently discovered that is run by a Japanese-English translator who also happens to be a techie.
He blogs about ways to use personal computing technology to make translating jobs go more smoothly. Good stuff, very professional. This post on how to pinpoint glosseries on the web on specific topics is expecially accessible and quickly usable!
Give it a look!
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Maborosi (8)
- Gaylan Mathiesen: I very much enjoyed Maborosi, but then I lived in Japan for 11 years. I also enjoy European movies, so a slower pace...
- Which is harder, Japanese or Chinese? For me. (25)
- Crystal Lai: As a native Chinese speaker, I always find it humorous when I see english translations of Chinese names. Like the...
- Japanese Language School Recommendations (11)
- Josh: I went to KAI in 2012/13. The problem is that it has too many Western students at about 90% mark meaning that the use of other languages are...
- Chocolate Banana (16)
- Shilo Rives: fun phalluses!
- Life-sized Gundam Model in Tokyo (3)
- Vaughan MacDonald: Yeah that looks pretty cool. Oh hey, Big Zam!