Tagged by Rocking in Hakata, I guess I better respond.
So as the rules say, I should also list the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog. (Optional, apparently.)
Seven random and weird facts about myself.
1) I’m 28 but I still get pimples if I don’t get enough sleep. Apparently in Japanese these are called できもの(dekimono)、which is a term different than the term for pimples, which is ニキビ (nikibi)。
2) If my iTunes music library is on shuffle you may hear music as varied as Pavarotti, Autechre, Square Pusher, Talib Kweli, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, and James Brown. I even have some Ravi Shankar in there. Lately I have been into Boards of Canada. Great low key study music!
3) I’m not sure where I will be next year come May. Suspense!
4) I’ve cut my own hair ever since I moved to Japan. バリカン！ Buuzzzzzzz.
5) One time I was in India, France, and Japan all in the same week on business. That was with my previous job. It made me feel important. Haha.
6) I think I embody the cheesy expression, “people person”. My wife recently told someone that she thinks I meet someone new every single day. Sure, that’s a stretch, but I do enjoy meeting people!
7) I once slept outside at the Fukuoka Castle remains with a crazy French friend. I do travel a lot and get into some mildly ridiculous situations, but sleeping outside on a stone bench at a tourist location was a first for me. It was cool in the morning being awakened by the sun and elderly Japanese (obaasan and ojiisan) doing ラジオ体操 (radio taisou, a type of radio-driven physical exercise).
Seven victims. Sorry guys.
Enough of this!