I used to be a huge Final Fantasy fan. With the upcoming release of a new Final Fantasy game, convenience stores in Japan are selling Final Fantasy Potion drinks!
[UPDATE 3/18] Chika pointed out this great commercial for FF12 potion! Hilarious! Thanks for the tip!
My friend told me they taste just like any old ‘energy’ drink, and actually it doesn’t taste so good. But hey! It’s Final Fantasy.
I didn’t have enough gold to pick one up myself, so now I am walking around in circles with my party killing imps to earn enough gold.
The bottle on the right is the regular bottle, the box on the left, they have released the same drink, but in a variety of collectors bottles. Need Elixer.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)
- Japan This!: Linguistically speaking there is no basis for either connection. This is called pseudo-etymology or para-etymology. If it becomes...
- yoshihito: siks have a word: “sewa” meaning “help, assist”, maybe the origin of the japanese word “sewa”. There...
- The Shade: Many words are pretty much the same. Naraku in japanese has the same meaning as Narak in hindi. (i.e Hell.) There were some other words...
- IUC in Yokohama as an Advanced Student (43)
- Maria: Hey I was wondering, when did you hear back from IUC about getting in? I know the website says in mid-March, but how long was it for you?...
- Help a Newbie Get Work in Japan (42)
- Deepika-deepix Arora: You can improve your language from http://preply.com/en/japanese- by-skype