I used to be a huge Final Fantasy fan. With the upcoming release of a new Final Fantasy game, convenience stores in Japan are selling Final Fantasy Potion drinks!
[UPDATE 3/18] Chika pointed out this great commercial for FF12 potion! Hilarious! Thanks for the tip!
My friend told me they taste just like any old ‘energy’ drink, and actually it doesn’t taste so good. But hey! It’s Final Fantasy.
I didn’t have enough gold to pick one up myself, so now I am walking around in circles with my party killing imps to earn enough gold.
The bottle on the right is the regular bottle, the box on the left, they have released the same drink, but in a variety of collectors bottles. Need Elixer.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- You Reap What You Sow (5)
- Axel: Oh, ignore those who giggled, Jesus. I would be really impressed if any Japanese learner even tried to use a phrase 十人十色 (an English...
- Learning Japanese through Proverbs (5)
- Mark: I’m trying to translate this Japanese mantra, can you help? #hawaiianShaman
- Shaking Like a Poor Man (5)
- rugged_individual: Actually, the point of calling it poor man shake is that DOING it will cause you to demonstrate a lack of discipline, posture...
- Sewa – Hindi and Japanese (10)