I used to be a huge Final Fantasy fan. With the upcoming release of a new Final Fantasy game, convenience stores in Japan are selling Final Fantasy Potion drinks!
[UPDATE 3/18] Chika pointed out this great commercial for FF12 potion! Hilarious! Thanks for the tip!
My friend told me they taste just like any old ‘energy’ drink, and actually it doesn’t taste so good. But hey! It’s Final Fantasy.
I didn’t have enough gold to pick one up myself, so now I am walking around in circles with my party killing imps to earn enough gold.
The bottle on the right is the regular bottle, the box on the left, they have released the same drink, but in a variety of collectors bottles. Need Elixer.
Welcome to JapanNewbie.com! My goal is to get you excited about Japan and the Japanese language. Love it! This blog has been around for more than five years now, so be sure to dig into the archives and use the search. You never know what you might find!
- Maborosi (8)
- Gaylan Mathiesen: I very much enjoyed Maborosi, but then I lived in Japan for 11 years. I also enjoy European movies, so a slower pace...
- Which is harder, Japanese or Chinese? For me. (25)
- Crystal Lai: As a native Chinese speaker, I always find it humorous when I see english translations of Chinese names. Like the...
- Japanese Language School Recommendations (11)
- Josh: I went to KAI in 2012/13. The problem is that it has too many Western students at about 90% mark meaning that the use of other languages are...
- Chocolate Banana (16)
- Shilo Rives: fun phalluses!
- Life-sized Gundam Model in Tokyo (3)
- Vaughan MacDonald: Yeah that looks pretty cool. Oh hey, Big Zam!